times a wastin

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My friend jess suggested I make a blog and then i was reading this article about keeping your mind sharp and one of the activities they said to do was have a blog so i figured it was some sort of sign to have a blog. So now i have one. right now i am sitting on a pale green pleather chair that looks like it is straight out of the 70's in a square of a room line with card catologs and file boxes. There are no windows and their are pipes going across the ceiling so basically the computers my window. I am about one month away from a big move. i am finally leaving BV/ the beav for good. I should be sad its a place i made lots of memories but the memories are inside and there is nothing here anymore. . .

Comments

One response to “times a wastin”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

I miss BV..its so pretty this time of year..I find out my fate of graduating from there next friday the 21st..your job surroundings sound dull and kinda scary

 
While We're Young and Beautiful. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger