Home time

Saturday, December 20, 2008

So i just made it home today from bv it was a long ordeal of packing and cleaning. . .very very lame! but its all over and i got rid of stuff which is always good except it was so hard to throw stuff away!! like i almost cried over a box of unopened prorogies i mean all i wanted was to eat them but there were no pots and pans anymore!! Oh and MOST EXCITING NEWS EVER!!!  I unoffically got excepted into this teaching program i applied for at USD in San Diego I am moving in January how freakin crazy is that! now I am just working out the logisitics of driving my car and finding a place to stay for a month until Katies apartment opens up! WoW i am stoked! And my girls are coming for christmas what more could a girl ask for .  . .besides a little lovin

Comments

4 Responses to “Home time”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

jessie i need help with this blog thing i can't figure out how to do everything we need to do a tutorial

i will gladly help you! ill see you in a few days!! im super excited and glad that you made the trip home with your car in one piece..remember the trip down to svu with me when your car broke down?? and i loved the story of the parogies..that makes me want some!

i know the feeling. packing up bv was so sad...

and uh congrats! i'm so stoked for you! i have some relatives in the SD area, and Mal has some friends still in the area down there, let me know if you need help finding a place!

 
While We're Young and Beautiful. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger