Christmas 2008

Sunday, January 11, 2009




So Christmas and New Years are over already it was so great being home with the family and especially great to have some of my really close friends up in Jersey(Ash, Jess, and Anna)! My parents got me some great gifts, a new GPS which will be a big help in San Diego and some cute hoops ( i love hoops!). I got to go to philly plenty of times which was so nice I love that city. . .so many fun memories and just a fun one of a kind place! I am almost completely ready for my big move my car is already on its way to California and I am bound on the 20th of this month! I can't believe it! I am also very excited/ completely nervous to start school in a few weeks! Oh big news my friend Anna is having a baby so I am the closest I have ever been to being an Aunt and probably as close as I will get for awhile so yay for being an Auntie!! 

Mummum! 

Christmas Day, my brother and sisters! 

   Me, Anna, Ashlie, and Jess. 
South Street before having Jims! 









Comments

No response to “Christmas 2008”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

 
While We're Young and Beautiful. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger