East coast to West coast

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I made it to california last tuesday stayed with my bro up in LA and this week I have been busy starting school which I love! The classes so far have been amazing! One more tonight then I am finished for the weekend.  We are setting up our school observation hours so I will spending lots of time in the elementary school, which will be really cool and great experience! My apartment is so cute and I love it! Encinitas is where I live and its great . . .a mile away is everything you could think of needing which is awesome! And school is a bit further away but still its not to bad a drive I get to pass the SD Temple every day so that is pretty cool cause its beautiful! I am going to post pictures up with this soon but this is just a quick up date on my life. Its going great so far! 

Comments

One response to “East coast to West coast”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

ash! thats so exciting! Ive been thinking about you and wondering how youve been adjusting! call me or emaIl me. Id love to hear from you!

 
While We're Young and Beautiful. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger