Moonlight Beach

Sunday, February 22, 2009




These are a few pictures from California.  The ones of the beach are Moonlight beach which is only about 2 miles from my apartment, which yes is amazing. I don't have any of my apartment yet I am waiting until I set up my room so don't worry I will get some soon! Living with my good friend Katie has been so fun.  We have been friends since high school, so she is a bestie.  School is going really well, its starting to get a little crazy but I am loving it! I work in a 1st grade classroom in La Jolla with Mrs. Rice and  her cute little class! And then over at Carson with Mrs. Miller and her fourth graders.  All the kids are awesome, I even got to go to the symphony with the 4th graders this week.  Some of the kids fell asleep but I think they had a lot of fun. 



Comments

2 Responses to “Moonlight Beach”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

It looks so beautiful!! I want to go swimming now. I remember being in elementary school and going to a symphony and falling asleep. I was embarrassed but I was so sleepy and the chairs were so comfortable Im glad your enjoying your class

lol loads of kids fell asleep it was so cute ha dude you need to come lay out at the beach with me! ha And i still need to call you but I am excited to see you all this summer!

 
While We're Young and Beautiful. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger